8 Key stages of Business Growth Acceleration
Trying to keep up with both the changes in your industry, innovations in sales and marketing together with the changing landscape of technology and management strategies is difficult. With the world of business getting faster and more competitive it’s become more of a necessity for serious business owners to have a Business Mentor.
1) Where do you start?
Growth is not just in monetary terms, while that gives you what you want, there is also an element of doing the right things but more importantly an element of being which is also needed to get to as well as maintain the growth path you are on.
History shows those who win the lottery and do not know how to ‘be’ a millionaire are the also the ones that lose it as quickly as they win it.
Specifically we help our clients in the areas of
- Goal Setting – without a path defined to reach goals we have no way of tracking our success. One of the key areas we help our clients is to articulate their goals not just for their business but also for themselves personally.
- Leadership – ensuring our clients are creating the right leadership so they can lead their business forward vs being a traditional directive boss which creates an ‘us and them’ ineffective culture.
- Sales and Marketing – which includes advertising through the right channels and especially using emerging technologies and media platforms.
- Team – we help you create a winning team with the right engagement as well as culture across all levels in your business.
- Systems – creating the efficiency through not only the use of technology but also driving standardisation across the organisation reducing risk and driving up performance.
- Accountability – one of the most powerful benefits of business mentoring is driving the accountability. It is through this we get the right traction to reach the goals and trust us we know all those excuses that cause us to procrastinate and how to deal with them.
Get faster results with less effort by developing organisational clarity and accountability.
The Alignment is where the mentoring engagement begins with every business owner who is serious about taking their business to the next level.
There is some pre-work required which includes key information gathering as well as various tests we perform with you, the business owner to understand your unique learning style and preferences.
From this you and your business mentor will invest around 3 to 4 hours learning about your business, your goals, what you do well, what you don’t do so well, what current business success activities you do and don’t do etc.
This alignment begins a successful understanding about you, your business and the path in terms of an initial plan which continues every 90 days through a powerful planning day to ensure we maintain the right momentum towards your chosen goals.
Growing a successful business towards your defined goals is not always easy. There are ups and downs along the way but that’s ok, as you will always be in safe hands.
Initially, and within the first few months, it will take some work to adjust, some work to get over the initial humps and chaos so to speak. This is normal and expected. We need to first build a firm foundation for your business to which we can then plug in the growth and overarching structure to support the growth goals.
As you move further into the mentoring programme, there will be less work for you do as we implement the powerful systems, processes, procedures that ultimately leverage the business. This leads to the results we expect to see and overall supports these long term in your business.
4) Your unique knowledge and our business growth expertise = Growth Success
We fully appreciate you are the expert in your business, we will never take that away from you and in fact need you to continue to be the expert.
We are the experts in business growth, this covers things like sales, marketing, business development, business management, reporting and team building to name a few. With an ever expanding toolkit of profit building strategies, you’ll soon see just how powerful these tools and systems are that simply work.
We will never tell you what do to, we may with your permission offer you advice but the ultimate decision has to be yours, as it’s your business and you’re the ultimate decision maker. Just think of us as a non-executive director on your board giving you the guidance you need to take your business to the next level.
5) Your Cost vs Benefit
People do not believe us when we say that we expect our service to cost you nothing. They scratch their heads with confusion and thats O.K. Let me explain…
There is a difference between cost as an expense vs an investment. If you put in X amount of into a pot and out popped X + Y% growth, what would you do? You would probably put more into the pot right? We work on a similar principle, the difference is that our fee is fixed, we don’t take a percentage of your growth but we do however guarantee that for some of our programmes we will grow your business vs your investment into mentoring.
How do we do this? Well we have systems that work, we can predict using our specialist tools and project what the growth will at least be, based on key growth targets in one of 5 key areas. Through this magic formula we have grown our clients business on average by 61% in revenue and 42% in profit in 12 months.
Most of our programmes include additional learning tools such as books, CDs and videos to assist your training and development and these add to your investment in business mentoring as you move forward.
Having a qualified business mentor on your side is like having a marketing manager, a sales team leader, a trainer, a recruitment specialist, and a corporate consultant fully on board for the price of a secretary.
6) Your Guarantee
As mentioned above, we offer guaranteed results for some of our programmes.
These are never specific as we can not predict the future, however we want all our clients’ investment into mentoring to be a secure investment, so we therefore, for some of our high end programmes guarantee that we will at least grow your business more than your investment into mentoring.
We expect usually by month 3 to 4 that the mentoring for most of clients becomes free. Yes FREE! Why? Because we would have grown the business to a point where the mentoring would be paying for itself in the new growth we help to create.
7) Achieve the results you’ve always wanted
Depending on the goals set, clients usually see benefits in three key areas. They work less hours, build a winning team and make more money or profit.
Most business owners work in excess of 60 hours a week, our first task often is to manage this most valuable asset in your life which is your time. Through this we carve out time for you to work ‘on’ your business, not just ‘in’ it.
The next valuable asset, other than yourself, is your team. This is usually the largest cost base of a business so having the team fired up and running all on cylinders as it were is critical for success. Part of this includes everyone contributing and adding value to the business and it’s growth path.
Last and not least, the results of the business success are often measured as to the profit it creates. If the business is not profitable then we should question the point of the business. Sometimes value is not enough, you as the business owner should not be the slave in your business, your business should be a slave to you, to help you reach your personal goals and to live the life you once dreamed.
So whether it’s any of those key areas time, team or profit, or something else, we have you covered.
We will help you be 100% focused on your goals and a step by step plan to get you there. We will hold you to account to get the right things done, not just for the day-to-day running of the business, but for the dynamic growth of your business long term using as many of the powerful business building strategies as you need.
8) The perfect time to begin
To answer this question honestly, it’s probably yesterday or a year ago. You see we change our clients lives, it’s what we enjoy the most for them to live their dreams. We love to celebrate their successes and we know there is always a door open for success in virtually every situation.
To answer the question seriously, right now! Right this minute, before you do the next thing, spend another pound, lose another sale or customer, work those crazy hours, miss another important family event and forget another special occasion. The time to start is right now.
Far too many business people wait and see and think working harder on that hamster wheel of business will make it better. You have to work smarter and you need to look at your business overall differently than someone simply working ‘in’ it.
So simply said, there is no time like the present to get started on a new path to reach your dreams and goals.
It’s easy for you to start…just 5 simple steps and you’re on your way to success
FREE & UNDER NO OBLIGATION
1. Contact us and we will send you a short questionnaire to complete. This is a confidential form which is shared between you and your assigned business mentor and is held with complete confidence. It is used to ensure we focus on the right areas for you, your business and journey so far.
2. We will arrange with you an initial call with your assigned mentor and ensure we have a complete understanding of your needs. If you and your mentor believe there is a good fit for us to help you achieve your goals, you will be invited to attend a face to face meeting which is under no obligation to use our services.
3. During the face to face meeting we will advise you further on how we will be able to help you and give you the options on how you can get started. After your selection we will share an agreement of your mentoring programme, which is more so to ensure you keep above the line in working through the programme and towards your goals .
COSTS INVOLVED BASED ON YOUR CHOSEN PROGRAMME
4. We will send you some basic information and online assessment links to complete which you will do in your own time but before we meet for your alignment session which is a 3 to 4 hour initial session to get you started.
5. After your alignment and positioning sessions your mentoring programme will begin. We use a highly structured and organised approach where we share your focus sheets, templates, dashboards and other important information throughout the mentoring programme.
So what are you waiting for?
3 steps to corporate empathy
Being customer-centric is more than building the right design strategy, it means embedding empathy. The question on everyone’s lips is: “How do you create better.
Retaining high performers
One of the key lessons we have learned about what stops organisations delivering great Customer Experience is not having enough of the right people. All.
Poor Customer Service Costs Companies £37 billion
If you still doubt the impact that Customer Experience has on the bottom line – look at this new research by Ombudsman Services. It shows.