Founded in 1911 and with over 220 Stores, This confectionery retailer is a well known and well loved brand. Recognising the need to continually develop their business, we were approached to help enhance the Customer Experience in their stores.
What we delivered
A cross selection of 40 stores were chosen. Each store was appointed to one of our four CX coaches and over the next 8 weeks each Store received a series of visits from their respective coach.
Key areas which were covered included:
- Assessment and feedback on the behaviours and language of the sales staff interacting with customers
- Culture training for the staff to understand what customer experience is and why it is important and the benefits for both themselves and the organisation
- Training on how to understand the customer journey and the various touch points along the way
- How to build trust & fully understand customers’ needs
- Customer Centric Culture Built up confidence, willingness and desire from staff to engage with customers
- Mystery Shop – The Stores we worked with achieved a +11% differential* in Mystery Shop Scores
- Sales – The Stores we worked with showed a +8% differential* v Lyr
*When compared with the Stores which had received no coaching