Creating a World Class Buying experience…
Our unique approach to retail sales training:
We believe very much in the ‘relationship’ and not just the ‘sale’. Through the delivery of a great buying experience, as part of the overall Customer Experience, we want customers to WANT to buy from you, rather than you having to sell to them. This workshop will show your staff how to achieve this.
This training shows sales people how to provide an exceptional buying experience for their customers in a way that makes their business really stand out from their competitors, resulting in higher conversion rates, increased sales and more repeat business.
On this popular one-day interactive Buying Experience workshop delegates will discover:
- The psychology of buying and the customer’s buying decision process
- How to understand a customer’s decision process and create real focus
- Ways to engage and connect with the retail customer
- How to get a full picture of the customer’s real needs
- Ways to tailor the presentation of the product to create desire
- How to find out what the customer really thinks and feels
- The best approach to handling objections and reassuring the customer
- How to recognise buying signals and ‘close’ naturally
- How to create a ‘stand out’ impression so the customer returns again and again
What to expect?
This one-day sales training workshop for retailers is designed to keep delegates engaged and learning through active participation.
Why attend this retail sales training workshop?
Research shows more than 50% of customers will spend more on products and services if the overall experience is great and memorable. Customer’s expectations are rising. They want retail sales staff to take a genuine interest in what they need and to care about their buying experience.
In an increasingly competitive market place the need to provide a superior level of customer service, as part of a world class Customer Experience, has become even more important.
Customers choose where they shop and for this reason we need to deliver more than just a service we need to deliver a buying experience.
7 Lessons In Buying And Selling Design
Markus Hohl, CEO of Hellon (our award winning service design partners) will be running a workshop on buying and selling design during the dmi:Symposium on.
Thorntons Retail Customer Experience Programme
Over the recent few months we have rolled out an extensive retail Customer Experience coaching and training programme to 40 Thorntons stores across the UK..
How To Spot Customer Experience Opportunities?
When an organisation is able to recognise Customer Experience opportunities and then make the most of them, they will stand out and offer a superior.