Service Design & Innovation
We help organisations to empathise, gain real insights into their customers needs and highlight opportunities for innovation and growth.
Design Thinking isn’t just creativity and innovation for its own sake; it’s specifically directed at creating value and solving problems.
The process is inherently human-centred, we get close enough to the user to see where their frustrations lie and then use service design tools and techniques to come up with innovative solutions on how we can make their lives and experiences efficient and hassle-free.
By building multidisciplinary teams and bringing many voices to the table, we break out of our respective fields and boxes to leverage collective wisdom, experience and expertise.
Why it pays to Invest in Design
Design Council research has shown that, on average, for every £1 businesses invest in design, they gain over £4 net operating profit, over £20 net turnover and over £5 net exports
Typical challenges we resolve;
- How do I create a human centred experience that is seamless across multiple channels and touchpoints?
- How can I design innovative services to create differentiation?
- How can I innovate my business model?
- How do I build a culture of innovation in my organisation?
- How do I embed design thinking capability in my team?
- I have an idea. How can I go from idea to prototype?
- How do I minimise cost, risk and time to market before launching new products and services?
Our deliverables include;
- Customer Profiles
- Employee Profiles
- Service Model for employees
- Service Blueprints
- Ideation- Products, Services and Experiences
- Gap Analysis
- Journey Mapping – pain points and opportunities
- Improved End to End Experience
- Testing & Prototyping
- Design Thinking in Business for Internal Capability Building
- Organisational Change
- Idea to Prototype
- Business Model Innovation